HomeChatTriviaRegisterLog in

Share | 

From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Son of a Biscuit Eater

Height : 5'9"?

PostSubject: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 pm

I'll write about my own experiences later, I have to go do some chores before my mom blows a gasket
Back to top Go down
Cale aka Kitteh King
Landlubber

Height : 175cm

PostSubject: Re: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:11 am

Definitely females. The only gay things teenage guys like are are two straight girls kissing... Its sad... but whatever
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admiral Admin

PostSubject: Re: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:16 am

Females, for sure.

But there's lots of males, that I know, that are fine with it too.

Last edited by Kyle on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ed
Admiral Admin

Location : To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.
Height : It is illegal to confine a turtle.

PostSubject: Re: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 am

Insecure men are more threatened by gay men than women are, I think. Queer bashing is pretty much entirely a male phenomenon.

Then again, men are by and large less tolerant and more violent than women. Whatever the topic.
Back to top Go down
-
Son of a Biscuit Eater

PostSubject: Re: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:46 am

Women, no doubt in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Seaman Stains

Height : 5'6"

PostSubject: Re: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 am

Women. I have yet to see a women bash a lesbian in the attempts of hiding their own inner lezzie.

But...I have seen women give dirty looks to gay men. As Ed pointed out, men are much more violent so it could be that there are just as much intolerant women as men but that women are much less vocal about their intolerance. (Well, at least in normal society IE NOT the South....)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/itztehRyan
Megan
Admiral Admin

PostSubject: Re: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Women. I've rarely heard a women express the disgust I've heard men express.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?   

Back to top Go down

From your own experiences, do you think men or women are more tolerable to gays?
Page 1 of 1